- By Todd Luck
- Posted Friday, November 3, 2023
Forsyth HHS holding Medicaid Expansion Townhalls
Forsyth County Health and Human Services will be holding five Medicaid Expansion Townhalls to inform the public about who is eligible for coverage and how to apply.
Medicaid Expansion begins December 1 and opens up eligibility to individuals and families ages 19-64 that didn’t previously qualify who meet the income and citizenship criteria. Current beneficiaries with full Medicaid coverage won’t see changes to their coverage.
The Townhalls will be led by Marissa Adams, Medicaid Services director at Forsyth County Social Services.
The meetings are open to the public and no registration is required:
- Oct. 24, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Walkertown Library, 2969 Main St.
- Nov. 4, 1–2 p.m. at Lewisville Library, 6490 Shallowford Road
- Nov. 8, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Reynolda Manor, 2839 Fairlawn Drive
- Nov. 9, 6:30- 7:30 p.m. at Southside Library, 3185 Buchanan St.
- Nov. 29, 6:30-7:30 p.m. at Central Library, 660 W 5th St.