Revised NC General Statutes 25 - 9
Effective July 1, 2001

Only UCC originals and amendments, including terminations, whose collateral includes Fixtures, Timber to be cut, or as-extracted collateral will be filed in the local Register of Deeds Office. County level fees for filing original UCC’s, Corrections, Amendments and Terminations can be found on our fees page. Mail these types of documents to our office with payment and a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE).

All other original and amended UCC's, including terminations, are to be filed with the Secretary of State.